- Fairness could mean everyone gets the same monetary value of family personal possessions.
- Fairness could mean that everyone gets the same number of items regardless of their value.
- Fairness could take into account the value of time spent by a family member who has less money.
- Fairness could take into account any special needs of a family member.
- Fairness may need to be negotiated.
Manifesto # 1 – You need to be going through your stuff.
Manifesto # 2 – Sorting is therapy.
Manifesto # 3 – Everything has a story to tell.
Manifesto # 4 – Be kind to yourself… ” No shame – no blame”
Manifesto # 5 – Some people will be unhappy.
Manifesto # 7 – It’s Yours, not theirs.