- The decisions you make may not please everyone.
- Some people are ‘hard-wired’ to be unhappy.
- Sometimes the issues go way back and have little or nothing to do with what you are deciding about your stuff.
- There are ways to work through potential conflicts.
- Open communication gets the best results rather than behind-the-scenes manipulations.
Manifesto # 1 – You need to be going through your stuff.
Manifesto # 2 – Sorting is therapy.
Manifesto # 3 – Everything has a story to tell.
Manifesto # 4 – Be kind to yourself… ” No shame – no blame”
Manifesto # 6 – “Fairness” varies.
Manifesto # 7 – It’s Yours, not theirs.